Your search for expert legal advice ends here.
We have a team of established specialist tax solicitors and barristers with a proven track record of delivering solutions to resolve tax disputes with HMRC. Our team has decades of experience and successes against HMRC and unlike accountants (and other non-solicitors) we provide a legally confidential and privileged advice service.
Our leading barrister who you will meet in your first conference was formerly tax counsel at HMRC and at 2 of the Big 4 accountancy firms where he was Head of Tax. Our senior partner is dual qualified as both a barrister and solicitor and has regularly appeared before the Tax Tribunals and understands how best to negotiate with HMRC.
We can assist by providing you with a bespoke strategy and by guiding you through the minefield of ever-increasingly complex tax legislation, littered with compliance and due diligence traps. Our tax team has experience in negotiating with HMRC and managing appeals against their decisions at all levels. Members of the team include qualified Solicitors and Barristers who have vast experience of tax laws and first hand commercial, litigation and advocacy experience.
How we can help you:
As a leading specialist tax law firm with a track record of success, you can be assured your tax matter is in safe hands. Our success rate is a result of the dedication of our tax team whom will diligently review your matter so it has the best possible chance of success from the outset when it matters the most.
We can confidentially (unlike non-solicitors) help with:
- Challenging HMRC Tax Assessments and Penalties
- Calming aggressive debt recovery action by HMRC Solicitors Office and their Debt Management Unit and forcing HMRC to agree Time To Pay arrangements
- Appealing HMRC decisions to the First-Tier and Upper-Tier Tax Tribunals
- Confidentially preparing and submitting Voluntary Disclosure Opportunities such as offshore bank accounts and other undeclared gains / income
- Early voluntary disclosure of fraud to HMRC (to reduce chance of prosecution and obtain discounted penalties)
- VAT advice and more general HMRC tax advice
- Regulation 80 PAYE challenges and appeals
- Code of Practice 9 investigations
- Defending criminal investigations such as Conspiracy to Cheat the Revenue
- AWRS and WOWGR Applications
- Resolving disputes via HMRC Complaints process and ADR service
- High Court Judicial Reviews against HMRC Decisions
- High Court Injunctive Relief against HMRC
- Defending Notices of Requirement to give Security for VAT or PAYE/NIC (Security Notices)
- Defending HMRC-led High Court claims brought by a liquidator against previous directors/shadow directors for fraudulent, wrongful trading and breach of duty
What we can do for you:
We have a strict procedure in place to ensure every Tax Dispute undergoes a thorough initial assessment. Typically we do the following:
- Assess your tax matter;
- Gather all relevant documents needed for your tax matter;
- Complete all paperwork;
- Review your entire matter before responding either to HMRC or the Tribunal and/or Court;
- Manage the entire Litigation process; and
- Communicate with HMRC, the Tribunal and/or Court until they have reached a decision
Our team of tax expert lawyers have years of experience and can offer solutions to any tax problem or question that you may have.
Reasons you should choose us:
We recommend that you let experts handle your matter. Here’s why:
- Reduce failure risk from attempting to manage and understand tax laws yourself;
- Expert assistance and advice which can obtain a much better result; and
- Dedicated UK tax specialists which results in a fast solution to your problem.
We provide urgent advice and representation to clients from our unique expert team of established Tax and Duties specialist solicitors and barristers with a proven track record of delivering authoritative results. Just call us on 0207 1830 529, or email [email protected].
Want legal advice from Tax Solicitors on your case?
Our simple enquiry form goes immediately to our tax litigators in Middle Temple, London. Call us on +442071830529 from 9am-6pm.